* of course there are more than ten but boredom would come to the audience, therefore, i have condensed.
* these are all real...meaning i honestly had no idea this would happen
* i love miss josie jay a ton.
1. superman ears....dude i can hear her whimper from outside...nuts...it is like in my soul
2. selflessness...granted this is partially forced if you want to have a life that functions...but it has been so good for me.
3. perspective...dang if i don't feel like a grown up with some of my own random thoughts these days.
4. tense shoulders....yep... all the time.
5. ability to straighten my house 5 times in one day and still not have a straight house...i know this only gets worse.
6. appreciation for moms.... i respect my friends so much more who are moms...as well as my mom and russ' mom...tons o' respect
7. ability to think i look cute even though i haven't taken a shower.
8. ability to multitask...i had no idea what multitasking truly was till i was a mom.
9. appreciation for bedtime
10. true joy in having your child smile at you when you go to pick them up out of the crib...i had no idea previously what it felt like to have your heart melt.
Praise the Lord for His gift of motherhood.
"Every good and perfect gift is from above." James 1:17
What have you gained upon being a mom, that you didn't imagine??