My sweet friend Rebecca tagged me...which thankfully I enjoy games like this...I call it the question game.
I apologize to the blog readers since I have not updated in awhile. We have quite a lot going on at our house. Not only do we have a baby coming but we started a renovation on our house today. I know... crazy right? No nesting for me. Ok, mild nesting. The real reason I have not sat down to blog is due to my lack of pictures. I left my camera in the car of the sweet lady who drove me home from Jacksonville. This will kill your picture taking.
First things first (and pictures to come)... the renovation. We are adding on a master bathroom and closet out the back of the house , therefore, trasforming the nursery into the master suite and the master bedroom now into the nursery. Submission. That is all that is needed to be said ladies. Submission.
On to the game:
What I was doing 10 yrs. ago?
1. Getting to ready to graduate from ol' CGHS.
2. Driving the silver Saturn. Goodbye teal Grand Am.
3. Excitedly going home after school instead of to cheerleading practice.
4. Making a college decision... oh yeah I just picked wherever Katie decided to go.
5. Not wanting to graduate.
5 Things on my to-do list today
1. Send out an email invitation for Russ' birthday
2. Finishing folding laundry in my bedroom
3. Coordinate my maternity leave for the church nursery.
4. Cancel my back-up childbirthing class. (We were on a waiting list and got into the one I really wanted.)
5. Call my mom to check her sanity for the day. (She is keeping Kevin's kids this whole week while they are in Guatemala.)
5 snacks I enjoy
1. Puppy Chow (if you don't know what this is... I am sorry)
2. Ritz crackers and peanut butter
3. Baked doritos
5. Banana and peanut butter
5 bad habits
1. Not folding laundry when it is warm... waiting too long till it is wrinkled.
2. Putting off cleaning dishes
3. Craving something sweet after lunch and dinner.
4. Wearing my hair pulled half up... everyday.
5. Checking my email first thing, when I sit down at my desk. (I wish I did my qt then).
5 places I have lived
1. Lawrenceville, GA (Not ashamed.)
2. Dahlonega, GA
3. Rome, GA
4. Athens, GA
5. Atlanta, GA
5 jobs I have had
1. Secretary at FTI
2. Lifeguard at Lake Lanier Islands
3. High school Special Ed teacher at Collins Hill
4. Learning Specialist at The Lovett School (current)
5. Special Needs nursery coordinator at Church of the Apostles (current)
I will write soon with pictures from helping mom with Kevin's kids this week and some renovation pictures.