Sunday, September 14, 2008

three months= less pictures

Josie is officially 3 months old. I have gotten really bad about taking pictures. Due to my life now having a routine things are starting to feel slightly normal.
Here are the quick updates:
1. Our porch is almost done. Yippee! Pictures to come.
2. I joined a Mom to Moms Bible Study at the church and I love it already.
3. I am tutoring again.
4. We are headed to Williamsburg this week to see Russ' sister, husband and daughter. Josie's first plane ride.
5. I went to the fair this past week with my dad.

Dad and I have had a "date" to the fair ever since I can remember. Even when we lived in different states (in college) he would fly home so we could go to the Gwinnett County Fair. It is always fun and quite the people watching spectacle. Basically, we just eat a bunch of junk.... yummy junk, might I add, and talk to old school Lawrenceville people.


This was the cutest little cowboy showing his goat. Gotta love the fair.

And here is sweet Miss Josie ready for church this morning. I think she looks lots like me here.

7 comments:

The Watsons said...

I LOVE that you and your dad have a standing date to the fair! What an awesome tradition! Russ will have to take that one up with Josie when she's old enough.

She definitely looks like you in the church pictures. She's just beautiful, and it's hard to believe that she's already three months old!

shea said...

Great pictures of the little bean. She's growing so much and is cute as ever.
I'm looking forward to the fair and chicken on a stick and funnel cake. Do they even have rides there anymore? ;o)
You look great, by the way.

morgan collins said...

umm yeah I'd say she looks like you just a little bit:)

Amanda Odom said...

Josie is just like a little you. She's so sweet!

The Mattox Family said...

She looks just like you. Precious. We need to get together soon! I just caught up on your blog. I don't check it all the time. 12 oz! I am so envious! Seriously. I just pray that I can produce that kind of milk this go around. Fun at the fair. I was just thinking about the fair yesterday. We took Rylan last year, but of course he couldn't ride much. I think we are going to save our money this year and hit the zoo instead. So we'll have to let you know when we're coming. Love you
Erin

Josh and Donna said...

3 months! time flies! she just gets cuter and cuter.

Kelly Ford said...

Yay! i'm so glad you posted about your date to the fair! And she does look alot like you...BEAUTIFUL!