Thursday, January 6, 2011

blogs vs. tv

Blogs are winning.
However my blog is losing.

I have found myself more involved in blogs than tv lately. I love being able to just get the information about the topics that I like without all the other fluff.
Since it has been 3 weeks since I blogged last...I thought I could at least post my 2 new favorite blogs.
Today's Letters is my most recent addition. Super cute and funny. Largely just life stuff.
Kendi Everyday has been a sister, consult and money saver. Kendi is a cute confident realistic fashionista. She shows how to create new outfits out of what you already have. Hence the saving money part. When I am feeling like I have "nothing to wear" I just pull up her cute blog and thumb through the pages and brainstorm on the new combos in my closet. Like I said very valuable.

Hopefully more posts are coming about the holidays, Kiki's wedding, Josie's broken collarbone and our trip to Orlando.


1 comment:

Katie B said...

How did you find today's letters? Don't you love it?? I met Emily 10 years ago when we were counselors together at Kanakuk Kamps....fun blog!!!