Monday, March 22, 2010

this time last year


This time last year....I was somewhere close to Costa Rica.
In honor of those memories I made some fried plantains. The sweet lady who cooked our breakfast every morning taught me the "real" way to fry plantains. Along with how to pick a ripe mango. I will gladly share this wealth of knowledge with you.
Pictures from my slammin camera first...



Katie lives super close and her sweet family came over for an impromptu dinner the other night. The girls had a blast...to say the least. They giggled and giggled. Fwends!

I love random outfits that occur and evolve throughout the day.



3 comments:

morgan collins said...

wow Jos...we're gonna have to work on your fashion skills.

and I assume you're gonna tell us how to fry those bad boys in your next post, right? right?!

Melissa Rau said...

Is that your new breakfast room in the first picture?! It looks great!

Allison Wolfe said...

Josie's outfit cracks me up....wouldn't you love to get by with that? I mean, just pick up some random things you like, whether they match or not, and just wear them all day....ahh, getting dressed for work would be WAY easier.